I have a lot of them! Here’s a starter kit:
- Cesar Kuriyama — inventor of ‘One Second Every Day‘
- Anthony Trollope — author of ‘The Way We Live Now‘, a brilliant satire of a gilded age, and a remarkably prescient preview of gilded ages to come
- The Great War Poets — manly, yet artistic!
- Nick Lowe — taking the ‘age’ out of ‘At My Age’
- P.G. Wodehouse — an entire life spent writing timeless humor. Check out the Wodehouse quote generator
- Yo La Tengo — JPAR and I finally got to see them last year at Airwaves. True artists.